Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Cleaning

When I learned from the New York Times that T-Pain is only 24, I realized that I haven't been trying very hard to get myself anywhere with my art. I've spent today replenishing my craigslist posts for freelance photography, working on my web presence as much as I can without spending mad money, manually fixing all my business cards with a sharpie, and planning new projects.

I forgot a few weeks ago to mention the new photos on flickr of what most people have grown to call snowmageddon. I realize that everyone has shared their snow photos with the internet, but it's important to have these images when it's 80 degrees out and we're hating the heat. So here's a few nibbles of that photoset! Check out the rest at flickr at your leisure.








There's plenty more sparkly shiny shots of the snow before it stopped being fun and pretty where that came from!

So the daily grind continues with breif moments of photo joy, and life goes on as peachy as usual. Keep an eye out for new photos, and keep the other eye out for deals on a new or used Nikon SB-600, Rodrigo y Gabriela LP's, and cute dresses to celebrate the return of good weather.

No comments: