Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Cleaning Part Two

I'll be spending the next few millennium sorting through my deviantart account. I haven't posted anything on there in months, maybe over a year, and it's no longer a good representation of my work. So I'll be saving all the files to an external hard drive and deleting that account. Then I'm going to find the images I still like and putting them in a special blast from the past set on flickr. In the meantime, while all of this is slowly executed, Little Magpie Photography of facebook will be showcasing one photo a day from "the vault". It makes me a little sad to go back through these, reminding me of my first hard drive crash and, two years later, my first external hard drive crash. Thousands of photos were lost and all I have left are the few small files posted on deviantart. I learned a lot about organization and file backup, though.

Here, as a special little treat, is my first attempt at double exposure in a darkroom from 2004. It's poorly scanned and really not so grand, but it was a first and I'm still proud of it.

Cheers!


No comments: