Sunday, September 13, 2009

pool party


I think I'm going to like Lawrenceville. Yesterday, three blocks from home, there was an accordion dance party in an abandoned pool.



You know it's good if Zombo is there. Here he is explaining to me how tall he will be when he grows up, using his friend (we'll call him Toothy McAwesome) as a visual aid.




If I could be ten years old again right now, I would actively pursue the best-friendship of this kid. He played the Mexican hat dance.




Here we see the ensemble and the resulting jubilation of the onlookers. Also, anarchy.




This man arrived at the pool with suicidal intentions, but received instead a fresh outlook on life thanks to polka.




Not only were there old people and hipsters in attendance, but music aficionado marine life was represented as well.




There was an old-timey photographer. I thought black and white would be appropriate.





Inspired, I made the sound guy old-timey as well.

So concludes my visual summary of the thrilling twenty-five minutes that I spent outside of my house yesterday. Tune in next time for images of mysterious origin from either the past or the future!

No comments: