Friday, December 30, 2011

The Year of the Critter




This year hasn't been much of a photo year for me. I'm alright with that. I've been keeping busy with work, my bicycles, and little furry cute things.

My zoo has been growing for years. Three years ago I adopted Ampersand the bunny from the Humane Society of Western PA. Last year I acquired a turtle that was in unpleasant condition. Got her all fixed up and now she's healthy and of proper turtle temperament; grumpy. This year my boyfriend rescued a ferret that was dumped from a car onto a busy street. She's doing well, now, too. We named her Noodle.

Tonight, during the rompus-times, I snapped a few shots of Noodle.

Here is her pretty little face.




Here she is with her favorite toy, a plastic bag.



And here she is with her most expensive toy, a carpeted tube-thing. She likes it, but not nearly as much as the plastic bag.


The rest of the photos are here on flickr. Tonight, while I was editing these, I found a ton of photos from the summer before last of the turtle and my first three madagascar hissing cockroaches. Not sure why I edited them and then didn't put them online. I'll post those sometime soon.

Yep. Ciao!

No comments: